Hi, I'm Phil
Through his teachings Phil’s objective is to inform and inspire his clients to prepare, cook and serve meals to restaurant quality - yet at a fraction of the restaurant prices, in their own homes.
Eating out at restaurants and enjoying the quality food prepared by professionally trained chefs is a luxury and a privilege. "My aim is to send the message that preparing, cooking and serving such meals are well within the average home chef's capabilities. It is all about having the skills, knowledge and confidence to do so."
As seen on "THE MORNING SHOW"
YOUR MEAT MATE
- What to look for when purchasing meat
- What is meat and why does it behave the way it does
- The different cuts of meat of the different land animals.
- What cookery methods are best for these cuts and why
- The 4 main cookery methods – roasting, grilling, pan frying and braising are covered step by step so that the home cook gains the skills and knowledge to create these restaurant quality meat dishes.
- Delicious beef, veal, lamb, pork and goat recipes
- Phil’s pork crackling tip
- Phil’s magic marinade
- Sauces – simple sauces that the home cook can adopt straight away to add to their meat meal.
- At the end of the book is a ‘In a nutshell’ section as a very brief summary of the preceding sections