- What to look for when purchasing meat
- What is meat and why does it behave the way it does
- The different cuts of meat of the different land animals.
- What cookery methods are best for these cuts and why
- The 4 main cookery methods – roasting, grilling, pan frying and braising are covered step by step so that the home cook gains the skills and knowledge to create these restaurant quality meat dishes.
- Delicious beef, veal, lamb, pork and goat recipes
- Phil’s pork crackling tip
- Phil’s magic marinade
- Sauces – simple sauces that the home cook can adopt straight away to add to their meat meal.
- At the end of the book is a ‘In a nutshell’ section as a very brief summary of the preceding sections
Choose your class below
Get your apron on and your knives out!